Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome, come in... pull up a chair.. and enjoy!



I hope everyone's summer is going well, I for one am working and playing each and every day. Isn't this a wonderful place to live?

Follow Me Boutique is searching for a Fall Event to do as a group. If you know of anything in North County or San Diego area, that would be a great event for our Merry Band of Artists to work together on, please leave a comment here. Also, share this blog with your family and friends, adding yourself as a follower.... so you don't miss out on our artists, as we all jump in giving our "words of wisdom" from an artist's perspective.

I am currently working on inventory to be placed on commission in a new gallery opening in La Jolla on Prospect Street. Summer is flying by, and so many things are UFO's ( unfinished objects) .... so I have to make sure I work my planner effectively in keeping on track. Time management is vital for an artist...

If you would like to be a guest blog poster and join our Merry Group, please leave a comment...

Happy crafting! Terri Yonemura

No comments:

Post a Comment